Easton Engineering & Inspection’s certified inspectors and examiners are available to support your In-Service Inspection needs within the refining, petrochemical, oil and gas, and power industries.
In an industry where safety and compliance are increasingly becoming the focal point of an organization, customers count on EEI’s In-Service Inspection Services to provide access to certified professionals who are committed to maintaining partnerships that foster trust.
Whether it is implementing a risk based inspection program, managing a turnaround, or simply maintaining day-to-day compliance inspections, our services provide clients with the cost-effective quality services that will only be realized through a continued commitment to safety, advanced training, proficiency, and experience.
EEI Inspection Services include:
- API-510 Certified Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- API-570 Certified Piping Inspectors
- API-653 Certified Aboveground Storage Tank Inspectors
- API-580 Certified Risk Based Inspection Professionals
- API-936 Certified Refractory Inspection Personnel
- STI-SP001 Adjunct Certification (API 653 Inspectors)
- AWS Certified Welding Engineers (CWEng)
- AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI)
- ACCP Level II (VT) Visual Inspectors
- NDE Level II UT/MT/PT Certified Technicians
- AutoCAD Drafting Services
- Experienced Engineering Personnel
- Turnaround and Shutdown Inspection Support
- 3rd Party QC Inspection
- Safety Management
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- 1099 Subcontracting
Turnaround & Shutdown Inspection Support
Turnarounds are scheduled and necessary events, but they are also challenging and expensive in terms of lost production time and costs associated with the required activities. EEI’s high standard of performance in turnaround work is a matter of record. Our experienced inspectors and engineers are committed to safety, quality, and integrity.
Working in high risk industries such as the energy industry, the possibilities of work-related injuries are always present. EEI’s Asset Integrity Management (AIM) In-Service Inspection group works with clients who seek partners that can demonstrate their commitment to safe working practices. Our professionals and the services they offer, such as onsite safety representation, help clients minimize risk as well as maintain safe and reliable facilities.