Easton Engineering & Inspection is a premier provider of mechanical engineering, management, and nondestructive examination services for the heavy industrial and building technology sectors throughout the United States and Canada.
EEI provides all of the services of a larger company while maintaining the personal attention of a smaller company at a cost-effective price.
Our engineering and design experts, as well as our ownership and top management team, work directly with you to deliver quality professional services at a competitive price.
EEI provides technically excellent mechanical engineering services to the energy sector, including upstream and downstream oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, pulp and paper, communications, and construction industries.
Areas of Expertise
EEI’s engineering services and areas of expertise include the following:
- API-579 Fitness-For-Service Assessment
- Aboveground Storage Tanks – Repair and alteration design analysis
- Pressure Vessels – Repair and alteration design analysis
- Pressure Piping – Repair and alteration design analysis
- AWS Certified Welding Engineer (CWEng) – Joint design and review
- Welding Procedure and Qualification Development
- Engineered Fall Arrest Systems
- MEP Design (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
- Licensed Home Inspector – States of New Jersey and New York
- AutoCAD Drafting Services
Licensed Professional Engineer
Philip W. Easton, P.E. is a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York