Easton Engineering & Inspection (EEI) provides engineering consultant services and nondestructive examination (NDE) services for industry, government, utilities, business owners, and home owners.
Founded in 2014 by Philip W. Easton, P.E., the company continues to grow, and with its diverse base of qualified personnel, EEI is able to provide a wide range of engineering and inspection services across the United States and Canada.
With offices in Southern VT and the NYC Metro Area, Easton Engineering & Inspection offers MEP design services and home inspections to the building construction industry and homeowners in NY, NJ, and VT. EEI offers mechanical engineering consultant services and nondestructive examination services throughout North America.
EEI is committed to providing a quality service based on using qualified personnel, established procedures, and appropriate equipment to safely meet the needs of our customers.
Easton Engineering & Inspection holds Professional Engineering licenses in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Vermont, and Washington. EEI holds Home Inspector licenses in the states of New Jersey and New York.
All EEI engineering and inspection personnel have been authorized, certified, and/or qualified by or in accordance with:
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing Central Certification Program (ACCP)
- ASNT Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A
- Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA)
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- Canadian General Standard Board (CGSB)
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
- Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
Licensed & Certified
Philip W. Easton, P.E. holds the following licenses, certifications, and credentials:
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) in AK, CA, CO, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VT, and WA
- Licensed Home Inspector in the states of New Jersey and New York
- AWS-CWEng Certified Welding Engineer
- AWS-CWI Certified Welding Inspector
- API-510 Certified Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API-570 Certified Piping Inspector
- API-653 Certified Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector
- API-580 Certified Risk Based Inspection Professional
- ACCP Level II – Visual (VT) Inspector
- IRATA Level II – Rope Access Technician
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)